The Volunteer Grant is open to community organisations in the Macarthur Electorate for grants between $1,000 and $5,000 for projects that will improve community participation and benefit our community.
To be eligible for funding an applicant must:
- have a minimum of 40% of volunteers involved for the organisation
- be a legal entity, or
- an unincorporated association that agrees to the primary contact on your application entering into an agreement on behalf of the Unincorporated Association.
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to provide a Statement by Supplier Form (reason for not quoting an ABN). Please refer to the Australian Tax Office website for further information
- be a not-for-profit organisation
- have an account with an Australian financial institution in the name of the organisation applying.
The project must be in the Macarthur electorate and aim to improve local community participation and contribute to a vibrant and viable community.
What can I apply for?
The local selection panel will be prioritising projects of lasting and real benefit to the applicant organisation.
Please contact my office via email, [email protected] for an Expression of Interest form to formally submit your EOI for consideration.
Forms must be completed and submitted by the 26th of September 2022 by 5pm.
If you require any further details, call my office on (02) 4620 0293 or come by and visit 37 Queen St Campbelltown.